If the shoe fits, buy it in every color
Do you know what’s better than finding the perfect new shoes? Finding those perfect new shoes on sale! You can find footwear on sale at Zulily every day. Browse shoes for the family for all occasions. Dress shoes for the kids’ first school recital? Check! The perfect comfy women’s slippers for working from home? Yup! Wear-with-everything men’s lifestyle shoes for everyday errands? We’ve got those too. Shop affordable shoes for every occasion at Zulily.
Caring for your shoes
Give your shoes the longest life possible by caring for them properly. Ensuring your wardrobe has longevity is a great way to save money in the future. Here are some shoe care tips and tricks:
- Store shoes inside, away from the elements. Extreme changes in temperature and moisture can affect seams and fabric.
- Remove debris and dirt right away if possible so they’re easier to clean.
- Clean stains on canvas shoes with a gentle dish or laundry soap.
- Run your laces through the wash to keep them fresh.
- To remove odors, mix 1 part baking soda, 1 part baking powder and 2 parts corn starch in a cotton sock and stuff it in your shoe overnight. These regular kitchen ingredients help by absorbing the odor.
What’s my shoe size?
If you are unsure of what you or your child’s shoe size is, you can find out by measuring the foot. Most shoes at Zulily will have a size chart with US shoe sizes that indicate the foot length they fit, as well as the EU and UK shoe size conversions. To find the length of your or your family member’s foot, follow these easy steps:
- Get a piece of paper and trace an outline of the foot.
- Use a ruler to measure from the tip of the longest toe to the back of the heel. This is your foot length.
- If you plan to wear the shoes with socks, you can do this exercise with socks on to make sure you have the right size.
Keeping up with your kids’ shoe sizes as they grow can be difficult. To make sure you are buying the right size shoes, use this helpful kids’ shoe sizing guide from our blog.